farwest of norway

in the farwest of norway i now live. its so far you have to fly for a really long time to get there. and when you get there they speak english and drive big trucks. but my bestfriend lives here. we live in a one bedroom with a dirty pool outside.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the need to share my life a little

my home is two places, kind of three now, since we left san francisco. so i realized with new wireless at home that i would try to connect the different homes. to me, homes consist of people, and there are so many people in my life i still want to share my life with. so to begin with, you can get a picture of my new home.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger herr og fru espevoll said…

    åh, camilla!!! takk for mail! gøy å se brudebildet..utrolig fint asså! håper sacramento står til forventningene og at du ikke bruker 6 timer hver gang du vil kjøre en tur til san fran. her er link til bloggen vår å..litt lenge siden vi har oppdatert kan du si, men det kommer vel eterhvert..hepp. digg ju. /Rebecca

     

Post a Comment

<< Home