farwest of norway

in the farwest of norway i now live. its so far you have to fly for a really long time to get there. and when you get there they speak english and drive big trucks. but my bestfriend lives here. we live in a one bedroom with a dirty pool outside.

Sunday, December 17, 2006


some time on my hands
its a week before christmas today and its weird not doing the normal norwegian advent thing. not too much of that here, mostly shopping. consume consume consume and drive. but i took my math test finally this friday ( congratulations kenny on your birthday and your wonderful dinner and flowers for me on your birthday...) and now have some time on my hands beside working. so i finally got these photos together of my little series on home and memories and old days and newer days. and then theres the painting of a smoker. two of them are oil on canvas, two are oil on board. still learning and trying to experiment with how to put paint onto a surface. and also how to best communicate the idea and how to connect the two. difficult.

on another note, christmas will be in las vegas and my first in the us. so ye. so long and dont leave your burning candles overnight.
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home